We are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Tampere.
Quality Assurance Engineer will be a member of the Development & Innovation team, which builds cutting-edge, intelligent glass processing machinery for our customers. You will be working in a cross-functional setup and cooperate with other quality assurance engineers and software engineers, as well as with various internal stakeholders. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you ensure agreed content and quality are successfully delivered on time and cost.
This is what your work is about
- Analyze the requirements of a new product items from quality assurance perspective
- Design, document and execute test scenarios to verify software to meet the product needs
- Test framework development with target to increase automated test coverage
This is your preferred background
- Practical experience in test automation frameworks and test scenario development
- Knowledge of virtualization environments and methodology, e.g. Docker, Hyper-V or similar
- Knowledge of testing with complex systems involving PLC, database and user interfaces
Grow with us. We continuously strive to bring new technological solutions and innovations to the glass processing market. You have an opportunity to join us in this challenge.
Do you want to work with the best experts in the field in a highly dynamic environment? Choose a career with us. Together we can build a stronger role for the use of glass in the future.
For more information, please contact Raine Koponen, Development Manager, Quality Assurance Tel. + 358 504835199 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply by 14.10.2022.